Welcome! :)

Hey everyone! My name is Mary and this is my first blog site ever. Since I'm new at this, feel free to suggest and comment here.
This blog is a place for me to express and share my thoughts and ideas about my management class this fall semester and other related topics.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to hear or in this case read from you soon. :D

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

about me

My name is Mary Stephanie Martinez and I'm currently an undergraduate student at Baruch College. I'm an accountant major planning to do the 5 yr program at Baruch. My interests are fashion and food. I love eating and I enjoy shopping. In my spare time I like watching movies except if its horror. I also enjoy watching my favorite tv shows like project runway and I'm still hooked on gossip girl. I also like watching the food network and travel channel; someday I want to travel the world and learn more about different cultures, languages and most definitely the food! I also love strolling the streets of New York and people watching.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary, thank you so much for the comment and I must say, I really enjoyed reading your post as well. I see that we clearly have several similarities: i couldn't go too long without fashion and food either. I'm not too great when it comes to actually preparing the meal since I've tried and failed miserably, but I'll gladly munch lol. I'm a big fanatic when it comes to movies too, horror films aren't really my cup of tea either. Project Runway happens to be a favorite show of mine too, but One Tree Hill is totally a close second, as well as those cute little wedding specials from time to time, kind of strange but they really are addicting lol. It's nice to talk to people who enjoy traveling and seeing the world for themselves because that's a big hobby of mine; whether it's during spring break, over the summer, whenever I can make time and it's such a rush seeing everything that I've been missing out on in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! I'm also an undergraduate student at Baruch. I too love to eat (I'm pretty much hungry all the time), but shopping isn't one of my high interests. I love movies as well, but unlike you, I love horror movies because I like the feeling of not knowing whats going to happen. I actually don't watch the shows you've mentioned, but I've heard they're pretty addicting. I also love learning about new cultures (and trying their food) and just watching people anywhere as they go by. I hope I'll get to know you better in the future!

    ReplyDelete